Bordin Steadyfist Pet Battle

Bordin Steadyfist
Location: Deepholm

Pets to Use:
Kun-Lai Runt (1,2,1)
Eternal Strider (1,1,2)
Carry pet

vs Ruby
Open with carry pet then swap to Eternal Strider
Pump (x2)

vs Crystallus
Swap to Kun-Lai Runt and use Rampage (it's a 3 round ability so just sit back and relax)

vs Fracture
Swap back to your Eternal Strider Pump (x2) > Water Jet
If your Strider dies, swap to Kun-Lai Runt > Thrash


Alternate Strategies for Bordin Steadyfist:

Pets to Use:
Electrified Razortooth (1,2,1)
Eternal Strider (1,1,2)
Carry Pet

The general strategy here is to open with your carry pet and then swap to the Electrified Razortooth. He is strong against elementals AND critters making him a great option in this encounter.

Versus Ruby, you will want to use Rip and Blood in the Water. Versus Crystallus, you will want to use Rip and Devour. The Electrified Razortooth should tear through the first two pets like butter.

When Fracture comes out, keep using your Razortooth until he dies, then swap to the Eternal Strider and use Pump (x2) and a Water Jet.

1 comment:

  1. I don't use Kun-Lai Runt so I was surprised at how strong he is. Thanks!

    Ruby got a lot of crits against my Strider so by the time Ruby was dead I only had about 300 health left. My carry pet was only level 4 and would be useless against Fracture.

    When Crystallus was dead I did not want to give Fracture a free shot at my Strider with a swap, so I just left my Runt in. He did just great and almost pulled it off. My Strider came in with one final blow for Fracture's last little bit of health.
    Perfect! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete